3.4.03

talent show! I wanna do a duet and I've got just the person in mind with whom I'd like to do it. Can't tell you guys who it is, but the way I formatted the previous sentence to avoid leaving a dangling preposition should give you a clue.
Bio was great fun... I was hyper the entire way up, very interested in the presentations and tours, cold during lunch, and then hyper again on the way back home. Bus rides with friends are the greatest, except when they pressure you into kissing a random friend if they promise they'll do the same. I felt like I was in middle school. God.
Batman was a good sport, though.
The track meet in Tacoma went well, I thought. I wasn't going to participate because of my gimpy ankle - was just going to sit, knit and chat with J-dawg. Turns out that just by half-assing the shot put, I could place, so I did it. Hope I'm well enough to throw javelin in the cross-town-rival meet next week.
Other sentiments have not changed since this morning. Still upset about said missing email, and still satisfied with my not-so-problematic math problem.

current music: 50 Cent - In da Club

No comments: