24.7.03

Because this looked fun, I lifted it from the 19-year-old's blog. (what are we going to call her when she turns twenty? I know not.) Speaking of the 19 year old... how'd it go with you and Rowan and that whole colony thing?

ah well, now for the stolen game which I am sure will not go with my blog layout at all. But it will be fun.

Five details about you...
[x] I love to laugh
[x] I don't like to clean most of the time, but sometimes I go on cleaning rampages and it's frightening
[x] I'm bigger on music, less on movies
[x] I'm too goddamn overweight
[x] I have to play mind games with myself so that I'm comfortable enough to talk to some people

Five details about your appearance right now...
[x] parts of my hair are dyed red and fading fast
[x] my black pants have a small white stain on them
[x] I actually blowdryed my hair so it looks semi-decent today
[x] my complexion is doing 90 in the fast lane on the road to hell
[x] no makeup, save mascara

Five things you did today
[x] gave a lady an ultrasound on her shoulder
[x] sang along to "The Tango Maureen" from RENT in my car on the way to work
[x] ate a bean burrito and two peaches
[x] made a chart for a new patient
[x] took a shower

Five memorable things you did in the last year...
[x] prom
[x] graduated
[x] played my last year of basketball
[x] sang a duet with Rowan
[x] drove to Seattle two nights in a row for no reason

Five things that everyone should know about you...
[x] I will love you forever if you burn me a CD
[x] I'm always hungry, so give me food and i'll love you forever (again)
[x] I play violin, piano (sort of), and basketball
[x] I have a secret passion for theatre and improv comedy
[x] I knit

Five favorite groups... (today)
[x] coldplay
[x] dispatch
[x] grand funk railroad
[x] U2
[x] AC/DC

Five favorite songs... (today)
[x] jack johnson - Flake
[x] billy joel - my life
[x] radiohead - karma police
[x] duran duran - rio
[x] jason robert brown - I'd give it all for you

Five favorite movies... (today)
[x] bandits
[x] moulin rouge
[x] the usual suspects
[x] lord of the rings (the 2nd one)
[x] CHUD! (not really)

Five things that make you happy...
[x] happy juice
[x] when everybody gets along
[x] swing dancing
[x] an email written just for me
[x] german

Five people who mean a lot to you...
[x] my family (I know that's four, but what would I do if I listed them all out... it'd take up all my space)
[x] Manzanita
[x] Batman
[x] Jihad
[x] kaffygrl

Five things you can't live without...
[x] my buddies
[x] music
[x] food, esp. sugar
[x] exercise
[x] blogs :)


Five things you'll do when you complete this...
[x] take a short nap
[x] start a new file for another new patient
[x] work until five
[x] go to the valley
[x] go to IB campout #2

Five things you feel right now...
[x] tired
[x] sore
[x] dancy
[x] trapped (in an office)
[x] sated (that burrito was yummy)

hmm, yeah. Nap time.

No comments: