23.7.03

UPDATE

Everybody should check out Dave Barry's blog and read his entry for July 13th. Afterwards, follow the instructions. I personally think this joke is HILARIOUS and it shows the enormous following that this blog has. If only our mortal blogs had such rabid fans... think of the power, the potential, the possibilities.

Last night was much like the evening prior, at least to start with... I went downtown, as I did Monday, but this time Batman and Tease and Asian were actually there. We went to Dumpster Values. All of the girls bought something cute and random (I found a $9 black dress, really pretty), and Batman, who was the one we were supposed to be shopping for, didn't buy anything. (although we did find a hot 2-tone velvet bowling shirt, extra small... it was pretty tight, literally.) Then there was Frisbee, and afterwards swimming at Kennydale. Things took a turn after that... Trojan lost his wallet, so we had to retrieve it from the lady who found it. Then we went to Denny's, Top Foods, Safeway, and ended up stargazing at this little secluded forest clearing. (We being J-Dawg and his friend, Trojan and his girlfriend, and me.) I need to stop getting in so late, though... I'm getting up too late and Dad is starting to get pissy about it.

Talked to Jihad on my lunch break for a bit. It was 10 PM in Barcelona and they (Jihad and Mini-Sheik) were prepping to go out for the night. Two brothers hitting the town together... how cute. They return in less than a fortnight. Shall be exciting.. that and the prospect of Mini-Sheik and I taking the older one back to college. Road trips rock.

anyway, lunch break is over, so I'd best get back to work. hope to see you all tonight at burfoot park at 6.

the following song has no real signifigance except that it is stuck in my head, thanks to 97.7:

oh we're halfway there
oh living on a prayer
take my hand
we'll make it I swear
oh living on a prayer

Bon Jovi - Living on a Prayer

No comments: