22.7.03

oops, okay, just kidding. Both of those entries got posted. crazy. and apparently I spelled apparently wrong.
I'm getting back into the frisbee loop and I'm hoping it turns out to be a good thing. I mean, it's good because it's making me run around, something I don't always have a whole lot of time for nowadays, but then again I've been away from it so long that I suck. Can't catch, can't throw, can't play defense. It's amazing that they let me play. Eh well, I'll try again tonight.

I tried a papaya bubble tea beverage yesterday. God-awful. It was my first bubble tea from this particular institution, and I hope it was the flavor's fault that the drink was bad, because it's more convienient going to this place than the place in Seattle. I'll try a different flavor next time if the memory of the papaya drink doesn't drive me to hate bubble tea forever. That wasn't the only unusual thing I ate yesterday... the detox girls made a carrot-apple mash which was surprisingly good, so I had quite a bit via vicarious snacking. Later when I had people over, we made cookie dough, but without egg, so it was only good for eating and not baking. we had to add water so that it actually held together. nummers.

watched a silly movie called "C.H.U.D." last night with Batman and Prom Date. (Hmm, now that I've given her that nickname, people are going to be confused, because it will appear that Batman and Prom Date are the same people. I assure you, due to a weird joke, Prom Date is a girl.) C.H.U.D. stands for Cannabilistic Humanoid Underground Dwellers, so you can guess what the movie was like. It wasn't horrible for being a B-movie made in the early eighties. I fell asleep afterwards, and Batman took it upon himself to stick things on me and poke me a lot until I woke up. All I have to say is, HAHAHAHAHA. Very funny.

life is back to normal - the show is over with and Lakefair left. Nothing to do now but play more Frisbee, and hang out with buddies. Ah, good times.

why do people have to leave for college? this is horrible. At least we could all leave at the same time. That's partially why I wanted to go to Early Fall Start at UW - so I wouldn't have to hang around with most of my friends gone off to college already. Dammit.

More rants later. Must go eat. After all, I am on my lunch break.

No comments: