4.11.03

as fun as the chatterbox is, I'm thinking of terminating its existence. it causes trouble in the form of unwanted popups which tend to reset people's homepages.

this feels not so much like home, but like life. and I'm liking life. if only college didn't add so many pounds... i feel like my butt has multiplied itself by a factor of 10. probably not far from the truth. eh, I'm going to work out tomorrow. it'll be fantastic.

finished a week's worth of chem homework about an hour ago, and got it all sent in to webassign. ran to the library to clear my head (and also to get my thrice-renewed rented movies back before the midnight deadline), and now I can't sleep. on an unrelated note, ever wonder why we were never allowed to do this kind of stuff at home? you know, late night runs in the cold and dark, and staying up til 2 in the morning, and chatting online a lot? BECAUSE IT'S BAD. That's why.

met really cool boy as of late. I guess he talks about me a lot? this was interpreted by a third party to mean that he likes me? which doesn't make any sense because, unbeknownst to the 3rd party, this boy is gay. yeah, missed a step there. awwright. anyway, he's fun to hang out with. He and I and a few other people (including Manzanita) took a trip at 2 friday night (saturday morning?) to the international district to get some chinese food. (why chinese food so far away? because we were looking for a KFC and we didn't find any, and finally the bus driver called out "last stop", so we got off). decent chinese food and a fun time. then last night, the same group of us watched a ripped version of X2, which I had never seen. Good stuff.

I really do want to live on south campus. I could make it happen, but then I'd be outta luck when TC shuts down operations in the spring. A girl's gotta eat! I guess I'll be satisfied with going down there every other night. hmm.

you in the traffic for all eternity
how could that speed be where you want to be
don't you really want instant pleasure?
think that all these folks that may
do it cuz the pay is great
what you thinking anyway
if drinking coffee's your idea of being cool
you can't expect no crazy chick to notice you
just sittin' there dreamin' instant pleasure


that song doesn't really make sense.. silly Rufus Wainwright

No comments: