4.11.03

oh yeah, all right, feels good inside. - weezer.

skipped chemistry today in the interest of getting myself some physical fitness. I hope we didn't learn much. oh, wait, we NEVER do, because the lectures are WORTHLESS. have to learn everything out of the book... grumble grumble.

feelin' content today. I'm hoping the jason mraz concert next week will be good.

stupid leftover halloween candy. it's frickin' everywhere.

so, sleep tonight? go to the Inn? visit south campus yet again? or do homework? so many choices, so little time. I think I'll start with a shower. Adios.

i'm not feeling all right today
i'm not feeling that great
i'm not catching on fire today
love has started to fade
i'm not going to smile today
i'm not gonna laugh
you're out livin' it up today
i've got dues to pay
the gravedigger puts on the foreceps
the stone mason does all the work
the barber can give you a haircut
the carpenter can take you out to lunch
but I just want to play on my panpipes
I just want to drink me some wine
as soon as you're born you start dying
so you might as well have a good time


Cake - Sheep go to Heaven

No comments: