18.5.04

Wagner's "Tannhaeuser" is playing over and over in my mind - it keeps coming up as background music in these crazy German films I keep seeing for my various German classes.
Speaking of German. What the heck do I think I'm going to be able to do with it? Ideally I'd minor in it, maybe even get a second major. But with honors, premed reqs, and last but not least a major in biology... I don't think I'll possibly have time for German. Future, looming so close on the horizon. What am I going to do next summer? This summer I'm going to Germany for 2 months, and then working at Dad's office again. but next summer... what to do, what to do.
options:
1. live at home, work at dad's office. Go camping/hiking as much as possible. When autumn rolls around, find a house and make a bunch of friends move into it with you.
2. find a place in Seattle to live for summer and junior year. Take a class over summer (maybe just A or B term), and work in the city.

tough decision, eh?

No comments: