17.5.04

WHOA.

whoa whoa whoa.

somehow Blogger changed the ENTIRE USER INTERFACE when I wasn't looking. Or something like that. I guess I've been away for quite some time.

Went camping this weekend with some CRAZY cats. I mean it. It was a blast... we played flashlight tag-like games until the wee hours of the morning, crawling about in the sand dunes at Twin Harbors campgrounds near Westport. Good times. and since we had to drive through O-Town to get there, I had the first chance all quarter to drop in on my family and see how they were doing. didn't get to see the sister, though - she is so busy nowadays, what with volleyball and her friends and such. Reminds me of myself when I was that age....

I should be working on an English reading response right now, but instead I've been distracted by this little gem we like to call UW Facebook. Check it out, all you UWers out there.. I suggest you sign up and request me as your friend, because it's quite fun once you get going.

I don't like this new interface. I really don't. bleh.

aight, over and out.

No comments: