22.7.06

i come from that which I know not of. things are at once confusing and exhilirating. water is the most important thing on this earth, according to every single living thing. I'm going to read this post tomorrow and wonder what the heck I was thinking.

like yesterday, tomorrow I have to sing with my choir. Sadly, it will be the last time.

tomorrow, i must go to the gym and work out. I must also prepare pasta salad. and at half past 5 i must be at the stiftskirche to start warming up for our concert at 8.

what a stressful life I lead here in tuebingen. and it has to come to an end, oh so tragically. sad.

back to drinking water, it's the best decision i can make for myself at the moment.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

yum yum water!

so many cookies... alcohol party = success. perhaps a cookie party is in order. :)

ooh, and your friend is there!!! tell her hi from me, even though i don't know her yet!! how exciting...