21.7.06

I got up this morning (afternoon) to go get my lunch from the fridge and eat while working on some stuff in my room. So I went to the kitchen to fetch the pasta that I had made yesterday.

And it was gone. Just like that. Not there anymore. Somebody either wanted it for themselves or needed the Tupperware or something, but whatever the reason, it was gone and I couldn't eat it.

I. Am. So. Pissed. (and hungry)

I guess I shouldn't complain, because yesterday Jeff and I had an absolutely fabulous dinner at the Greek place up the street. We used to go there a lot for gyros and a great appetizer platter, but lately we've been trying to save our money. But in these last few weeks of life in Tuebingen, Jeff's dad decided he wanted to treat us to a nice night out at a restaurant. So we chose Greek and ate til we couldn't eat anymore. It was great. Too bad I didn't wake up still full, because now I could really use that pasta. Grr.

I suppose this means I should go shopping and get some food for the next few days. Yup. And then write my letter of cancelation for the people at 02 so I can get out of my 2-year cell phone contract with them. And then print off travel information for my upcoming trip with Dad, Jamie and Andrea. And then clean my room. And then go to a never-ending night of choir (first dress rehearsal for the KHG choir, and then a performance for the International choir). Ooh, and it looks like it's going to rain outside. Fun.

Alright, off I go to Treff for groceries.

1 comment:

Ronda said...

Ooh... those pasta stealing jerks! *shakes fist* You leave my Monster's food alone!

Hahaha, thanks for correcting me about Eddie Izzard... I guess it makes sense now that you guys didn't know what I was talking about. :)