21.7.06

Remember how in my last post I said I was going to go to the store? and it looked like it was about to rain? Well, it did start to rain, and hard - but only after I was in the grocery store. I came back out with my cloth bag full of groceries, and was greeted with a full-on rainstorm. Wonderful. I love thunderstorms, don't get me wrong, but I'd rather not run through them, especially when hail is involved. But that's exactly what I had to do, since after 10 minutes the storm showed no sign of letting up, and I was hungry and wanted to create me some sandwiches. So I ran to Jeff's dorm and hung out with him for a while, and ate my food, and we watched Viva La Bam. When I came back out, the sun was shining again. Yay.

Then it was choir-time. I first went to our dress rehearsal for the KHG choir at the Stiftskirche. Then I cut out early to perform with the International Choir at our concert with the theater group. It was actually pretty fun, and afterwards we went to a nearby bar where the proceeds from our show (donations from the audience) went towards buying us unlimited French fries with ketchup and mayo. Delicious and certainly fattening. Mmmm.

Ronda and I stopped by a party in Haus 3 on the way home, but the people were drunk and we didn't know many of them, so we stayed for about 15 minutes before coming back here to watch Conan (me) and use the internet (Ronda). All in all, it was a pretty relaxed day, and I think most of my Tuebingen days will be like that, right up until the end, which is very soon.

Tomorrow is the KHG choir concert in Balingen. Since Jeff has relatives there, we'll probably go hang out a little beforehand, and then I'll go to rehearsal while Jeff spends more time with them... then he'll eventually come to the concert at 8. Afterwards, we'll come back to Tuebingen for the big party-palooza at Joker and Kuckuck. Fun times.

Andrea comes on Tuesday!!! I am sooooo excited! Our trip is about to start, the one we've been planning and dreaming about all year!

No comments: