16.7.06

Matt's blog had this video on it, and I thought I'd add another one that popped up on YouTube. They're about Tuebingen and they both capture it pretty well. The first one captures more of the everyday sights and sounds, while the second is just pictures to music.





My choir sang at a Catholic mass this evening. I'd say we did a fine job, and it was a nice mass to boot. Tomorrow I need to go out and buy a black folder (thanks to Matt for lending me his for tonight) so that I can have something to hold my sheet music in. Also, I need to hang up some posters advertising our concert next Sunday! If you would like to come, it's on Sunday evening at 8 in the Stiftskirche. Admission is 5 Euros for students/children, 8 for adults. You know you want to!

3 comments:

Matthew said...

haha no it was fine, i was just so confused cause i was in the basement and then i came up and sat down at my desk and looked down and i was like, "where did THIS come from?...............OOOOOHHH!" i'm sure i must have had a really entertaining confused look on my face.

Ronda said...

I will plan to come! We should visit the Freibad again soon! When do you have time? Maybe Thursday...? You and Jeff should come over and watch a movie sometime soon too. :)

Ronda said...

Yay! Emily also says yes to Freibad on Thursday. So what time do you want to go? Our class ends at 2.