19.11.05

Justin reflecting on his 21st birthday:

Justin: yeah, Itll probably kick me in the ass later though...I guess I called someone's mom too when I was drunk calling people....
Me: haha you don't remember doing that? that's great
Justin: she was raging pissed....i think I called her a cockbag though so that would make sense

ahahhaha. J-dawg cracks me up....

in other news: my sock is almost finished. then I can start making the other one. i have DC++ up and running and now can't stop listening to "I Will Follow You Into the Dark" by Death Cab for Cutie. I had it on repeat for a while. I had to add "Soul and Body" into the mix, else I'd go crazy. I'll probably put those on my iPod, and Weezer's Pinkerton, which I have been recently obsessed with, and go to the gym in a bit here. Tonight I will see a choir concert in the Stiftskirche, and then choose from 3 different party options. I kinda want to go to the Die Aerzte fan party, but I'm afraid it will suck and I'll never want to listen to Die Aerzte again. The other options are going to SudHaus with some of my dorm mates and dancing the night away, or hanging out with the Americans from last night's party.

No comments: