18.11.05

Today we went to the Ritter Sport Chocolate Factory in Waldbuch, to test out the very real concern of the human limits of chocolate consumption before one dies of cocoa poisoning.

We all survived. But I did buy a lot of chocolate. Enough to last me for a few months and send a good amount home for Christmas. So much that I had to describe it to Jeff in terms of kilos, to which he replied, "you know what else is sold in kilos? Cocaine."

"Yeah," I replied, "but only dealers buy in kilos."

I know, I know, I set myself up for that one.

Really, I did buy a lot of chocolate today. It's easy to get there from Tuebingen. The 826 towards the Stuttgart airport leaves from the Hauptbahnhof , and it's just a few Euros to get there. The factory is in Waldbuch, and the stop is "Postamt". From there, you turn left and walk down the street until you come to a big factory. Congratulations, you've made it.

Well, to continue in the theme of doing unuseful but fun things today, I'm going to a birthday party. Ciao!

No comments: